Milo

Milo Free Public Library news

By Rochelle Williams
Library Director

We have a new group using the library. It is a drawing class taught by Suzette East who also teaches drawing and painting at Adult Ed in Dover-Foxcroft.  We had a great turn out for our first class.

They will be held every Thursday from 9–11 a.m. downstairs. Suzette is very knowledgeable, encouraging and fun.  Whether or not you have drawn before — it does not matter. All levels are welcome. You will learn a lot and have fun as well. I am and I have never done any drawing in my life.
    For more information about classes and supplies needed, please contact Linda at 943-7928 or lindaem@onix.net or Ellen at 943-3437 or corriemony@hotmail.com. You can also check out Suzette’s website at www.suzetteeast.com. It is pay as you go. You can attend as many classes as you want. As Suzette says, “Express yourself.”
    Our special book display theme right now is “Fall — A River Runs Through It.” Sometimes a patron discovers a new author that they might not have noticed in the general stacks. Come and check them out.
    Last but not least — many new books coming in September and October.
    Questions, call 943-2612 or e-mail us at milolibrary@trcmaine.org.

Get the Rest of the Story

Thank you for reading your4 free articles this month. To continue reading, and support local, rural journalism, please subscribe.